Monday, October 22, 2007

Our latest trip to NH...









I think that's it for us for 2007 - like a friend told me, they don't need me up there driving 10mph on their potentially icy streets! But even Brandon is excited to go back in the spring - he kept telling me, "Man, this really isn't as bad as I thought it would be!" Gee, thanks, that's flattering!

Picture 1 - Hufflepuff, one of our transport dogs after we arrived at the shelter (I don't name them, I just transport them!) - he rode the last few miles in my lap after an unfortunate poop accident.

2 - the Mystic drawbridge on the river in CT (we stayed there the night we dropped the pups at the shelter). The foliage up there is unbelivable this time of year - my first New England fall! Oh, and Mystic Pizza? Yeah, it's fabulous!

3 - that's Otto (and Brandon!). Otto belonged to the owner of the carriage house we rented for the night. A resident dog - does it get any better than that?!

4 - another shot of the river - it was overcast and a bit cool that afternoon. A great change to the awful heat we've had in Alabama this summer.

5, 6, 7 - various signs. 26 Pearl was our rental and of course we found the two dog related shops immediately.

8 - Napping in the van after a long drive - I'm pleased to report that Brandon not only gave up 4 days of his time willingly, he also rocked his "Jesus loves pit bulls" shirt all the way up the east coast (and his houndstooth cap which, for all you yankees, is a University of Alabama thing)!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two #'s for you......41-17!!!!!

Rollllllll Tiiiiiiiide! ROLL!