Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Georgia is still looking...


for a family to call her own. I mean come on people, she's a picture of grace, don't you think??

In all honesty, she's a total sweetheart - almost officially heartworm free and she graduates from basic obedience class next Monday. Georgia was found almost FIVE months ago and I've received exactly ZERO applications for her adoption. I at least thought I'd be getting BAD applications by now. But nothing.

We fostered a male American Bulldog (granted, he was a pup) in early 2006 and I was turning applications down left and right. Wally is now living the high life on the lower east side of Manhattan - quite a step up from the Walker County trailer park where he was found.

So now it's Georgia's turn...you know you want to adopt her!

No comments: