Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby H is a...

GIRL! At least the tech was 90% sure... We'll have a follow up u/s on the 24th because they weren't able to get all the anatomy measurements they needed given the baby's position (she's basically wrapped lengthwise around my waist).

I'm excited about smocking and sewing (you can't find nice girl clothes with DOGS on them) but in a cruel twist of fate, it seems I've developed a lovely case of pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. In both hands. And in case you're wondering, this shit HURTS! The little hand/wrist braces only help so much considering that the pain goes straight up to my shoulders.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I hope your carpel tunnel clears up soon. Its no fun being in pain.

Anonymous said...

Great for you guys! I love my girl!!!! She's the greatest! The boy on the other hand.....J/K I love him too. Girls are easier IMO. Congrats!