Monday, May 5, 2008

My canine cast of characters...

CiCi - 9 1/2yo Beagle-mix adopted from Greater Birmingham Humane Society in June 1999.

Mazie - 7yo hound-mix adopted from Shelby Humane Society in November 2001.

Frankie - 7yo Dachshund-mix adopted from Shelby Humane Society in June 2002.

Veronica, 6yo Lab-mix adopted from Shelby Humane Society in August 2002.

Lily, 5yo pit bull-mix fostered for and adopted from T.E.A.R.S. in October 2003.

Marley, 1yo mix (suggestions welcome) fostered for and adopted from Today's Treasures in March 2007.

Ralphie, 1yo pit bull-mix found in Pelham, AL and fostered for Today's Treasures since April 2008.

Dudley, 6mo old pit bull-mix fostered for Today's Treasures since February 2008.

1 comment:

Michael W. Denton said...

Hi my name is Michael Denton i was wondering if Frankie was found in the Chicago land area or just in northen IL? Because if he is that used to be my dog my parents let him go. I was very mad at them for years, I would like to Know how he is doing and where he is.


P.S I called him Oscar.